CLEANROOM TOUCH SCREEN GAUGE PANELS
Our Touchscreen Gauge Panels are customized for each application. Typical units monitor differential air pressure between rooms plus room temperature and humidity in key processing rooms.
- Standard 7” Colour Touchscreen. Optional larger screens available.
- Continuously monitors & displays key room conditions including differential air pressure between rooms, room temperature and relative humidity.
- Values are compared to minimum and maximum limits entered by clients.
- The main screen provides a graphical representation of the layout of the cleanroom facility and the monitored conditions in each room.
- Monitored conditions are logged hourly or every 6 hours (user selected) and whenever a fault begins and ends.
- Audible and visual fault indication. Option to add in room fault annunciation.
- Fault events displayed on the Alarm Log screen including start and end time of fault condition.
- A fault relay contact is provided for client’s own use. .
- Pop up help screens to provide guidance in all key areas.
- Easy to use comprehensive maintenance menu
- Optional text and email alerts
- Detailed user manual
DATA LOGGING FEATURES:
- All monitored values are logged hourly and whenever a fault begins or ends.
- Logged data can be transferred to a USB drive through a port on the front of the Gauge Panel.
- The logged USB files can be viewed on a computer and transferred to another device for back up purposes.
TEXT AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS:
Our Touch Screen Gauge Panels can now be equipped with the option of providing Text or Email notifications whenever a cleanroom fault condition is detected. Messages identify the type of fault and its location. The mailing list is user configurable, so you can change recipients as you like.